Friday, May 10, 2013

Half Marathon Playlist

I have uploaded a playlist to iPod.  I think it will be a good one that will keep me energized through my race.  

Afrojack - As Your Friend
Cascada - Evacuate the Dance Floor
Ke$ha - Blow (Cirkut Remix)
Swedish House Mafia - Greyhound
The Black Keys - Gold on the Ceiling
Eminem - 'Till I Collapse
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us
Outkast - Hey Ya
Volbeat - A Warrior's Call
Skrillex - Bangarang
Filter and The Crystal Method - Trip Like I Do
Foster the People - Don't Stop
Slipknot - Before I Foget
Youngblood Hawke - We Come Running
Linkin Park - One Step Closer
Linkin Park - Bleed it Out
The Go! Team - The Power is On
Skillet - Awake and Alive
Scorpions - Rock You Like a Hurricane
Calvin Harris feat. Neyo - Let's Go
Alvin Risk - Nemesis
Jimmy Eat World - Pain
30 Seconds to Mars - Up in the Air
The Goo Goo Dolls - Rebel Beat (as suggested by my wife - Extra motivation)

One last light jog, then need to carb load Saturday for some good fuel.  GETTING EXCITED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment